Grover is a platform for renting technological gadgets, which allows you to enjoy them for a certain period in exchange for a monthly payment. It follows the clear trend of subscription-based use that has been gaining ground in the world of technological services and products. Do you want to subscribe to use your next tablet, cell phone, or headphones? FromTechidence, here is how Grover works.
How Does Grover Work?
Grover’s operation is no different from any other product purchase page. The difference lies in the fact that the user pays monthly to squeeze a device for a certain time. The company has divided its system into three steps to make it easier to understand.
- Choose the product: As if it were an online store, Grover allows you to search for products, view their features, and learn about the terms of the subscription. Each file provides information on shipping, coverage, and unpacking of the product. It also has an application for mobile devices to facilitate its use from anywhere.
- Payment of the product and receipt: Once the conditions have been accepted and the first payment has been made, the company sends the product to the address indicated. You can use it for the time you indicated on their website. If you wish to extend the rental, it is possible to do so without too many complications. On the first days of the month, the amount of the monthly payment corresponding to the use of the selected product is invoiced.
- Return of the product: At the end of the established time of use, Grover provides a return label. With it, the customer must go to a courier office and deliver the packaged product there.
Is Grover Safe?
As it is a new business model, it is likely to raise some doubts about its safety. Is this platform completely safe? Let’s see.
- Tax security: Grover is a registered company under German law. In addition, it has secure payment methods. Therefore, it is just as secure in this respect as any other reputable online store.
- Insurance is included in the product: It is normal that during the time you use a product, breakage or partial damage may occur. That is why the company includes with all its products Grove Care, which covers 90% of the cost of repair. In short, if anything happens to the selected device, you will only have to pay 10% of the price of the repair. Damage and signs of use do not include manufacturing errors or minor scratches.
- Hygiene and condition of the product: When a product is returned, it goes through a process of sanitizing and reconditioning. Thus, when it is delivered to the next customer, he receives it as if it were new. This is especially necessary for devices such as headphones. If you feel that the product has not arrived as it should, you have the option to complain to customer service.
The Best Products You Can Rent from Grover
Now that we have told you exactly how this service works, we review the best products that are available for rent from Grover. We also tell you about their price and rental conditions.
Oculus Quest 2
If you want to try one of the most interesting devices in the world of augmented reality, these Oculus Quest 2 are available at Grover for 29.90 euros. To get this price, you need to rent it for 12 months. It is delivered in 3 to 5 working days. Renting for a single month brings the price to €94.90.
Apple’s professional TWS headphones are also available from Grover. Enjoy an outstanding audio experience for €12.90 per month by renting them for 1 year. Delivery takes 3 to 5 working days. If you want to try them for 1 month, the price scales up to €32.90.
Apple Watch Series 6
We continue with Apple, in this case talking about the latest model of its smartwatch. For all those looking to improve the measurement of their training sessions, enjoy all the advanced features and the integration it offers within the company’s ecosystem, you will have to pay €19.90 per month. This price corresponds to the rental for 12 months. If you want to use it for one month, the price amounts to €39.90.
Samsung Galaxy S21
The flagship of the Korean company has a place in Grover. The 128 GB model in Pahotom Violet color, Dual Sim, and 4000 mAh battery is priced at €34.90 for 12 months. In the case of opting for a single month’s use, you will have to pay €79.90.
Ipad Pro 2020
The iPad Pro 2020 remains one of the most powerful tablets on the market. Its 64 GB version with Wifi connectivity is available from Grover for €24.90 for 12 months. Using the device for one month is priced at €54.90.
Sony Camera Alpha 7 III
Photography lovers can also see in Grover a vein to use various cameras without having to buy them. For example, the Sony Camera ALPHA 7 III with a 35 mm EXMOR R CMOS sensor and Wifi connectivity is priced at €99.90 per month for 1 year. A single month’s rental goes up to €149.
There is also room for TVs on this platform. The 43-inch Samsung GU43AU8079UXZG, LED and with 4K resolution can be rented for €24.90 per month for 18 months. In this case, the minimum period is 3 months and it is priced at €64.90 per month.
Sonos Roam Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Enjoying a portable speaker with the exceptional sound of Sonos Roam is priced at €9.90 per month for 1 year. This small device includes the best technologies, such as Google Assistant, Alexa, and AirPlay 2. It has a battery capable of playing music for 10 hours. If you want to enjoy it for a month, the price is €24.90.