Roblox is a game that has become increasingly popular in recent years. But despite this, it remains a great unknown for some, especially for some parents whose children have become fond of this title. And so we are going to explain 10 details that we are sure you will be interested in.
- Roblox is an online multiplayer game where users can unleash their creativity by creating 3D worlds from pieces of different sizes and materials. We could say, therefore, that it is a kind of online Lego, where we can also share our worlds with other players and see theirs, thus having a great social component.
- Within the platform, you can find many different games. Thus, you can find from adventure games or pirate games to somewhere you have to adopt and take care of pets. This means that within Roblox we can find games for almost everyone. There are different categories and types, ranging from parkour and dungeon adventures to survival games. Whatever type of game you like, you are very likely to find it on the platform.
- It is a game designed especially for minors. From the age of 10, it can be a good time to start playing. But parental control is always recommended, especially considering that they will be dealing online with other people.
- It is a multiplatform game, so you can play from a PC, mobile, or console, and even start the game on one device and continue it on another.
- Playing in Roblox is in principle free. But you can buy upgrades with Robux, the game’s official currency. These coins will be earned through interaction in the game and can also be purchased with real money if we are willing to pay.
- It has more than 100 million users worldwide. In fact, in some months it has even surpassed the almighty Minecraft, a game that reminds us in many aspects. Among them, there are more than 4 million active developers who are creating new games within this universe. Thus, today we can find up to 40 million games on the platform. And this number is constantly growing as the community develops.
- Roblox Studio is a world creation tool that works completely independently from the game. It has everything necessary for the development of games, without the need to have excessively high knowledge of programming. And it offers the possibility that the creation of games can be remunerated if it is of sufficient quality and engages users.
- According to its developers, it is a game that allows STEM and programming learning, making it a simple and fun way to learn.
- You can chat with other users the social component is one of the highlights of this game. Although this can be quite positive, it also makes parents more aware if their children are fans of the game, since we can never be sure who is behind the computer of the new virtual friends that our children may have made.
- The enormous amount of worlds and games available make it practically impossible to get bored when entering Roblox. This is a very positive point because it makes the experience quite fun. But there must be control, especially with children and teenagers, as the liveliness of the game makes it very easy to become addicted or spend more time than necessary.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that I may receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.